A birth photographer is a significant addition to your birth team. Jennifer Lombardo, owner of BDS, is a photographer with years of experience in birth work. She is able to capture your birth story on film and document the most intimate moments of your experience, while remaining an unobtrusive and calm presence to yourself and your support persons.
When you hire Buffalo Doula Services as your birth photographer, you are gaining a professional who has an immense understanding and respect of birth. Your support persons will be free to tend to you and your baby's needs, while Jen captures moments that may otherwise go unnoticed or unremembered: You and your partner embracing as you labor. Your doula holding a cool washcloth on your forehead. The look on your face the first time you see your baby. Your partner, gazing at you both with pride and overwhelming love. Your family, snuggling with it's newest member.
Birth Story coverage includes:
• A phone consultation to discuss birth plans
• On call service from weeks 38-42 of your pregnancy
• Coverage of up to 11 hours of labor and delivery and 1 hour post-delivery
• Edited high resolution images
• Delivery of final images via online gallery
• Personal reproduction release for printing
Labor doula clients have the option of adding birth photography or lifestyle family session to their package.
Photos © Jennifer Lombardo, Buffalo Doula Services LLC